- Government of Bihar has formulated State Plan of Action named Astitva Bihar.
- Work with legislatives of both houses (Bihar Vidhan Parishad and Bihar Vidhan Sabha) of State Assembly of Bihar to fight against Human Trafficking.
- Establishment of IAHTU at three districts i.e. Gaya , Muzaffarpur and Patna of Bihar with the partnership of UNODC- New Delhi, Bihar Police and partners of ATSEC- Bihar (Jan Jagran Sansthan at Gaya , Adithi at Muzaffarpur and Prayas Bharti Trust at Patna ).
- Strong network of potential NGO to combat Human Trafficking.
- Oriented the priest of different religion and seek their support against trafficking. Established Inter Religious Priest Forum in Bihar.
- A strong collaboration Law Enforcement Agencies viz. Bihar Police personnel, S.S.B., G.R.P., R.P.F. and other government functionaries on Anti-Hyman trafficking.
- To address the issue more effective a forum of Religious Leaders was formed in the name of National Inter Religious Priest Forum, Bihar.
- The idea of Inter Religious Priest Forum is replicated in Bangladesh , Nepal , West Bengal , New Delhi and UP.
- Presently replicating this idea with NIRPF in four other states as WB, UP, Jharkhand & Delhi.
- It helped in educating people for reducing the practices like early marriage that help in prevention of Human Trafficking.
- It also helped in maintaining communal harmony in the society.
- There is an effective interface among NIRPF and PRIs to strengthen the movement.
- Sensitize the general masses through their spiritual speech.
- Identified different areas of Source, Transit & Destination for combat trafficking.
- Full cooperation with State Action Plan “Astitva” for combating trafficking.
- Established vigilance cell in 8 districts across the international (Indo-Nepal) boarder in Bihar to check the trafficking.
- Created mass awareness in 8 districts in the Boarder area of Bihar through a CHARIOT.
- Oriented and sensitized the bus/truck drivers, hotel owners, PRIs, Rickshaw pullers on the issue of trafficking of children and women in district of Bihar.
- At present there are 20 districts including all 8 districts of Indo-Nepal border are involved by this forum in Bihar .
- Designed and developed various IEC materials to sensitize and aware the general masses.
- Mobilize community resources for the cause.
- Rescued 265 children from trafficking by the partner NGO.
- Repatriated 125 children in the family by the partner NGO.